Copyright and Terms of Service
Eliminate Dengue have used reasonable skill and care in compiling the content of this Web Site on the Internet but makes no warranty, express or implied as to the nature or accuracy of any material on this site and will not be liable for any loss which may arise from the use of information contained in this Web Site. This does not exclude liability which Eliminate Dengue is prohibited from excluding by law.
This Web Site is directed solely at Australian residents. Use of this Web Site is governed by the laws of Australia.
Eliminate Dengue hereby authorises you to view, copy, print and distribute the documents, pictures, related graphics and other materials published by Eliminate Dengue on this Web site, provided that:
- the use is for non-commercial purposes only
- the documents, pictures or related graphics available from this site are not changed in any way
- no graphics on this site are used separate from the accompanying text
As a user of our website, you agree not to reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or otherwise use any material from this website without the express prior written consent of Eliminate Dengue .
©Copyright 2012 Monash University. All Rights Reserved.
Online and social media terms of service
We welcome your comments and questions about our research and activities. To ensure our social media pages remain a safe and welcoming forum for all visitors, we do moderate where needed.
We ask that when contributing to Eliminate Dengue's social media pages, you:
- are respectful and polite towards other users
- do not bully, intimidate, harass or threaten any other visitor to the page
- do not post offensive or discriminatory comments
- do not use obscene or offensive language or images
- do not post repeat comments continuously
- do not post unauthorised content that contains advertising or promotes commercial interests
We will moderate content as needed, which may include the removal of comments that breach the above guidelines. If you have any questions or comments about these guidelines, please send us a message or email email@example.com.